Exclusive NSS Tour of Kennedy Space Center - Register Today!

From: "Space Forum List" <jennifer.muntz@PROTECTED>
Date: August 1st 2024

REGISTER FOR THE EXCLUSIVE TOUR OF THE KENNEDY SPACE CENTER

This is a special invitation for NSS members and non members to network with like minded people, learn about space, and see the new exhibits at the Kennedy Space Center!

We are thrilled to invite you to an exclusive experience—the National Space Society’s Flagship Tour of the Kennedy Space Center on September 19 to 22. This unique event offers an unparalleled opportunity to go behind the scenes at one of the most iconic locations in space exploration history.

Our first tour brought together members from across the country, who explored our rich space heritage and enjoyed learning about the exciting future of space exploration from exceptional NASA veterans.

Don't miss this chance to immerse yourself in the past, present, and future of space exploration. To request additional information, please use this link. Also, be sure to check out the photos from our previous tour to get a glimpse of what awaits you.

We look forward to seeing you at the Kennedy Space Center in September!

FOUR DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS

Thursday, Sep 19 to Sunday, Sep 22, 2024

Tour Summary

• Sep 19: Welcome Reception and Dinner

• Sep 20: Tour of the Kennedy Space Center, including the VAB, the LCCLCs 39A and 39B, the Apollo/Saturn Center and Hangar AE*

• Sep 21: Tour of the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex and the Valiant Air Command – Warbird Museum**

• Sep 22: Aerial Helicopter Tour of Space Coast or Visit to Space Force Station (optional add-ons) and Goodbyes

*Optional Air Boat ride (Sept 20)

** Dinner Sunset Cruise – Port Canaveral (Sept 21)

SECURE YOUR TOUR SEAT TODAY!

Space is limited to 20 participants for this exclusive tour. Use this link to request more information. Once capacity is reached, additional spaces will not be available. Tour slots are first come, first served.

This opportunity is specifically extended to NSS members, their families, and their friends. We’re thrilled to share this extraordinary experience with you. If you have any questions about the tour itinerary, accommodations, or reserving your spot, please contact us at concierge@galacticmedallion.com.

TOUR WEBSITE – USE THIS LINK

Tour Hotel: Courtyard by Marriott Titusville – Kennedy Space Center

(Located on the Indian River Lagoon
with great views of the space center)

Tour includes three breakfasts, two lunches, three dinners, and a reception.

NSS is working with Galactic Medallion, a locally based tour company, to provide you with a private experience that celebrates our space history and will excite you about our space future.

Why You Should Attend:

  • An exclusive tour that will bring the space center "up close and personal"
  • Opportunities to meet and network with fellow NSS members
  • Opportunities to speak with space industry experts
  • See the new NSS Headquarters at the Center for Space Education
  • September is a great time to visit Florida

For more information - https://galacticmedallion.com/nss/

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This is a special mailing list for people who requested more information about the National Space Society (NSS) via the NSS website.

To join this list, just fill out the form on the right. Please provide your email address and name. The rest of the contact information is optional. For the last three questions, please answer "Yes" or "No". Blank defaults to "Yes".

Or you can obtain full NSS membership benefits by joining the National Space Society directly at go.nss.org/join.

Privacy Policy:

It is the established policy of the National Space Society (NSS) to respect and protect the right to privacy of our members and visitors and to be compliant with all applicable laws and best professional practices pertaining to the same. Click to view the full NSS Privacy Policy