Help Us Enhance Your ISDC Experience – NSS Survey for Chaperones

From: "ISDC Chaperone List" <jennifer.muntz@PROTECTED>
Date: October 8th 2024

Dear ISDC 2025 Chaperones,

Thank you for participating in the International Space Development Conference (ISDC)! We are thrilled to begin planning for ISDC 2025, which will take place in Orlando, Florida from June 19-22, 2025.

As we look forward to making this the most incredible ISDC yet, we want to ensure that both you and your students have the best possible experience. To help us with that, we kindly ask you to take a few minutes to complete this survey.

Your feedback will be invaluable as we chart a course to enhance your experience, helping us launch the most stellar conference yet!

Please also feel free to share this email with any other chaperones who attended ISDC but may not have received this message.

If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to Jennifer Muntz, Jennifer.muntz@PROTECTED or call (321) 452-2448.

We appreciate your input and look forward to seeing you in 2025!

Warm regards,

Gabriel Rothblatt, ISDC 2025 Conference Chair

National Space Society (NSS)

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

fdsa

Privacy Policy:

It is the established policy of the National Space Society (NSS) to respect and protect the right to privacy of our members and visitors and to be compliant with all applicable laws and best professional practices pertaining to the same. Click to view the full NSS Privacy Policy